PharmD Student Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why?

Please explain something to me. How in the hell does someone just murder someone else? How can someone justify that? Kimberly Saenz was a nurse working in a dialysis clinic in Lufkin, Texas. She injected bleach into people's IVs. How sadistic is that? Have you ever got bleach in a cut? Think if that pain was in your whole body.

I have wracked my brain and I cannot think of a single reason for this type of action, except that maybe she was so sick and tired of working that she needed to kill off some of her work. I've been pissed off at work before, but I've never been pissed enough to start killing people. I could do it. I have the power and knowledge to fuck with someone's pills, but I couldn't do it. Ever. Actually, that probably wouldn't work because that person would come in the next day and bitch about how their pills look different, even though I had explained to you the day before that they are exactly the same, but made by a different manufacturer, but that's a whole different story.

I never thought I'd say this, but thank you Texas for having the death penalty. I suggest you use bleach instead of the normal lethal injection.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment