PharmD Student Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back From Break

What is it about the week after Easter break that every single teacher feels the need to have a test? I'm not saying a few teachers are having tests, all my teachers are having tests, including lab. I just got out of a lab test, and I'm pretty sure I got a B. I gave myself a pat on the back and then realized I have 4 other tests this week. It's like a bad prequel to a movie that sucked in the first place "Finals Week: The Beginning."

Most teachers use the argument that the long weekend will give us more time to study. Um, no, the long weekend gives us more time to forget what we learned 2 weeks ago. Most of us students either go somewhere or have family over for Easter, and being a hermit and studying while family is around is usually frowned upon. The rest of the students, like me, just want to be lazy and eat Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (they're soooooooooooo good) and watch the Master's or some other type of boob tube programming (I prefer the Master's). Oh, did I forget drinking? Yeah, we want to do that too.

I must now cram all the information from the past 3-4 weeks into a couple hours for my 2 tests tomorrow. Looks like I'll be putting the vodka down for a week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment