PharmD Student Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm New At This

Welcome, you're reading my first ever post. Congratulations! Give yourself a pat on the back and let my words wash over you like a nice warm bath.

Let me tell you a little something about myself. I am a PharmD student somewhere in the Midwest. I currently hold a job at a retail pharmacy, and many of my posts will be inspired by the wackiness of what goes on at said pharmacy from a student's eyes. However, I get the feeling most of my posts will deal with school, seeing that
JP, The Angry Pharmacist, The Angriest Pharmacist, and The Drugmonkey can and will cover pretty much everything about retail. Plus I go to school every day, and I do not work every day. So, let's get started!

1 comment: