PharmD Student Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 31, 2009

Snooooooze

Well the year has started in earnest, and I'm already having difficulty staying awake in class. We all know it can be difficult to stay awake for just 50 minutes when a professor is droning on and on about some nonsense review from the year before, but when the college refuses to turn the AC on and a student has 3 classes in a row in the same room, it becomes nearly impossible.

Picture this: It's 78 degrees, Ben Stein has been saying "Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Ionic bond, Bueller..." etc. for the past 30 minutes, and you've been sitting in the same chair for 90 minutes. Sleepy yet?

I can't believe they expect us to learn like this. I was too busy focusing all my concentration on keeping my eyelids open rather than on my professor that I can't even recall what the hell the third lecture was about. I don't even know what class it was. I think it was pharmacuetics, but I could be wrong.

I'm going to have to start drinking coffee or something, because this is ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I tried that last semester and could still fall asleep after drinking a full Rockstar (energy drink).

    ReplyDelete