PharmD Student Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Break is Finally Here

Well, finals week is officially over. My transcript is going to show a GPA lower than ever, but a couple of Bs never hurt anyone, especially pharmacy students.

While my GPA may have suffered a bit this semester, every thing else in my life seems to be going abnormally well. I don't hate my job all the time, I've been getting in better shape, and I actually met someone.

Amazingly, this girl became interested in me not because of my extreme good looks or ridiculously hot body, but because of my writing. That's right people, I have started dating someone because of my writing skills.

Un-freaking-believable. I'm not complaining.

Now I can look forward to three weeks of reading for fun, being lazy, and hanging out with this girl while not trying to learn anything new.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment